Cultural and language immersion in Spanish schools
From October through May
Chinese students aged 12 through 18 will be fully integrated into the academic activities carried out by schools.
• 20 weekly hours through morning lessons.
• Our teaching approach is based on common standards and principles that guarantee you a quality Spanish course.
• Classes are conducted entirely in Spanish and students are given plenty of opportunity to practice the sort of language they are likely to need in and outside the classroom.
• Grammar, vocabulary, reading and writing skills are developed using a wide variety of materials, including published materials, videos, and listening from many sources as well as materials which have been developed by our own teachers.
• We offer different levels.
• Classes related to practical and cultural aspects of the language (conversation, music, art, museums, etc.).
• Artistic and sporting activities, science and technology labs, etc., depending on demand and schools’ availability.
• Students will live with their classmates and their families so that they can gain first-hand experience of our lifestyle.
• Host families will be selected by the school, which will choose one of those that have shown an interest in hosting a foreign student and sharing their everyday lives with him. Therefore, there will be a close relationship between the school and the host families.
• CDL will appoint a coordinator who can speak Chinese and who will take care to meet all the students’ needs.
Once they have completed the Spanish curse, students will receive a diploma. They will also receive a report that includes a detailed account of their progress in each linguistic skill.